Longtime Android User & Fan!

D72243xr

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Hello.
I've been an Android phone user since about 2012. My current phone is a LG V20. I know it's been long in the tooth for a while but they will have to pry it out of my hands before it becomes obsolete. It has so many features that I love and I don't see a comparable new phone on the market feature wise. If there were something comparable, I'd sure look at it. I look forward to checking out the forums. I've even posted a general question about the Android operating system details as far as maximum file/folder/path character length.
Regards

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
re: Longtime Android User & Fan!

Well, welcome aboard the AC Forums! I transitioned to Android from BlackBerry in 2012, myself. It was lack of support for MLB's At Bat app on BlackBerry that drove it, as I got a Motorola Photon, then a Samsung S3 on Black Friday. I was very pleased with that choice. Hope you enjoy the Forums experience!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I can definitely understand what you are saying about wanting to hang onto your LG V20! It's a powerhouse of a phone and I've heard great things about it!

If a phone works for you, then stick with it! It's all good! Enjoy yourself around the forums! :)

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello.
I've been an Android phone user since about 2012. My current phone is a LG V20. I know it's been long in the tooth for a while but they will have to pry it out of my hands before it becomes obsolete. It has so many features that I love and I don't see a comparable new phone on the market feature wise. If there were something comparable, I'd sure look at it. I look forward to checking out the forums. I've even posted a general question about the Android operating system details as far as maximum file/folder/path character length.
Regards

Welcome to the forums. I've also been with Android since 2012. I had several LG phones (the Optimus G, Nexus 5, G4 and G5) before jumping to Samsung with the S8. I'm currently on the S10 and I'm still loving it. The headphone jack used to be a sticking point with me but I recently bought a car with Bluetooth and I really don't use earbuds that much. That'll make it easier to upgrade next year, unless the Note 20 looks to tempting.

Again, welcome.