Hello world...I am New Here.

dokakuqo

Jun 23, 2020
Visit site
I am Raees Hussain
Created profile for learning

Hello and welcome ;)

As i closed my eyes for slumber that evening, I couldn't help but feel a strange hope that William's offer would work out. Even stranger, deep down I knew that hope was being fueled by my wife's admission of his attractiveness. I tossed and turned, bizarrely thinking once again of that unspeakable fantasy.

He called early the following morning, politely apologetic about the time.

"I'm a mechanic, so I'm usually up with the sunrise." I replied, assuaging his concerns. William's voice was deep, and his conversational ability charismatic. We discussed his work, his potential comings and goings, and I spoke a little about Samantha and I. Surprisingly, towards the end of the conversation, he openly complemented her.

"I hope this isn't too forward John, but that tends to be my nature. Your wife, she's very striking."
https://thegaycam.com
His comment caught me off guard, but the casual and confident manner in which he spoke it, left my defenses down. Stupidly, I replied with an admission of my own, "Sammie happened to think the same of you, seeing your picture last night." I fumbled, awkwardly, "She believes that we look somewhat alike." A strange embarrassment surged through me as I wondered why the hell I had offered such a weird reply.

Luckily, William handled it with grace, chuckling, "Well how about that. I think I can see the resemblance a little bit!" He then joked, "She doesn't happen to have a sister that lives nearby, does she?"

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463