Hello from Portugal!

jpmcosta

Aug 11, 2020
Visit site
Hello there,

I'm João, a Portuguese Android developer. I've been a lurker in AndroidCentral from time to time.

I'm currently developing my own Android application, a notification history app called Nap [link removed], and I've helped in the creation and development of two other applications in the past: Chant (a discontinued Twitter client for Android) and Todoist (the Android application).

I've been looking for communities where I can share my app and ask for feedback. I would appreciate if someone could point me to some self-promotion guidelines, if they exist.

I'm looking forward to taking part in this community. Thanks for having me.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What kind of phone are you using? Have fun in the forums, and good luck with your app development projects! :)

jpmcosta

Aug 11, 2020
Visit site
That is a great phone! Xiaomi makes awesome devices! :)

Clean Android experience and it's good enough for the price. I don't need much more than that. :)

However, I might need a new phone as I'm falling behind on the Android version and I prefer to develop on a device.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello there,

I'm João, a Portuguese Android developer. I've been a lurker in AndroidCentral from time to time.

I'm currently developing my own Android application, a notification history app called Nap [link removed], and I've helped in the creation and development of two other applications in the past: Chant (a discontinued Twitter client for Android) and Todoist (the Android application).

I've been looking for communities where I can share my app and ask for feedback. I would appreciate if someone could point me to some self-promotion guidelines, if they exist.

I'm looking forward to taking part in this community. Thanks for having me.

Cheers!
Welcome....what part of Portugal? I live in the U.S. but was born in the Northern mountains.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Clean Android experience and it's good enough for the price. I don't need much more than that. :)

However, I might need a new phone as I'm falling behind on the Android version and I prefer to develop on a device.

Would you consider getting another Xiaomi phone in the future?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463