Thinking of switching from a BB

ltredbeard

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Just joined the forum as I am thinking of getting an HTC Inspire from ATT to replace my BB Bold 9700

I assume you are talking about the Inspire 4G. If that's the case, then you are looking at a good phone. The only thing I saw that I didnt like was the small battery (which is the case with all smart phones, even BB). So before you buy read about the battery life.

With that said, I made the switch from BB and couldnt be happier. I wish I left sooner! Do you have any questions about Android?

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums potential bb convert. I have the Inspire as my work phone and you will not be disappointed with coming from a blackberry. The only thing i miss from my blackberry days is the battery life of the phone. But i got over that.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Just joined the forum as I am thinking of getting an HTC Inspire from ATT to replace my BB Bold 9700

U won't miss the blackberry. And if you use all Google services the email is even better then bb. As a former storm 1,2 owner I was shocked on what I was missing out on and could not believe I did not make the switch sooner

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. I think once you make the switch after the initial shock wears off you will not be disappointed with your choice.

Probably the only thing I miss when I switched from my BB is the keyboard. No matter what Android comes up with, BB still has the market cornered in a fast and ease of use keyboard for as small as it looked you could really write up a text or email fast ;)

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! Right now if you were to switch from the BB, Get the Samsung Infuse. That would be an almighty device for you to have your first Android Expierence with :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci