Hey guys, I'm pretty new here, just wanted to say hi. I have been a Sony Ericsson guy for a long time and have just strayed. I know, I can't believe it myself.... In the pre-android days my fave was the K850 with it's wonderful camera and semi-touch screen. I have owned the X10 mini, the X8, and the X10a. What am I using now? Um....the Samsung Infuse. Great screen, nice camera, really quick and responsive, did I mention great big screen? Still, as much as I love this phone, I am still considering trading it for a Sony Ericsson Arc. Somebody stop me!

Thanks guys,
    HHJr
    07-19-2011 09:47 PM
    This HTC fanboy welcomes you to AC.
    07-19-2011 09:49 PM
    Hey guys, I'm pretty new here, just wanted to say hi. I have been a Sony Ericsson guy for a long time and have just strayed. I know, I can't believe it myself.... In the pre-android days my fave was the K850 with it's wonderful camera and semi-touch screen. I have owned the X10 mini, the X8, and the X10a. What am I using now? Um....the Samsung Infuse. Great screen, nice camera, really quick and responsive, did I mention great big screen? Still, as much as I love this phone, I am still considering trading it for a Sony Ericsson Arc. Somebody stop me!

Thanks guys,
    HHJr
    Welcome to android central

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    07-20-2011 12:02 PM
    Thanks Yoda!
    Hey Dark Wiz M, my wife has owned an Inspire (Nice phone, but too heavy for me. I swear that thing could stop a bullet. Somebody test that, would you?) and she is now sporting an HTC Status (ChaCha) which she loves!
    Thanks guys.
    HHJr
    07-20-2011 02:17 PM
    Thanks Yoda!
    Hey Dark Wiz M, my wife has owned an Inspire (Nice phone, but too heavy for me. I swear that thing could stop a bullet. Somebody test that, would you?) and she is now sporting an HTC Status (ChaCha) which she loves!
    Thanks guys.
    HHJr
    Awesome! The Status looks like a great phone for Facebook fans.
    07-20-2011 02:21 PM
    And you know the funny thing is that she isn't all that big of a Facebooker. (Although she does use it a little more now that she has the Status.) She loves the Blackberry style keyboard, but had to have a decent touchscreen with Android. The Motorola Charm didn't do it and she didn't like the Flipout or any of the sliders, so I feel like HTC made this phone just for her!
    HHJr
    07-20-2011 02:57 PM
    And you know the funny thing is that she isn't all that big of a Facebooker. (Although she does use it a little more now that she has the Status.) She loves the Blackberry style keyboard, but had to have a decent touchscreen with Android. The Motorola Charm didn't do it and she didn't like the Flipout or any of the sliders, so I feel like HTC made this phone just for her!
    HHJr
    That's the cool thing about the Status, BlackBerry form factor with the awesomeness of Android. I wasn't really into the whole social network thing either being an introverted nerd, but since I got my phone last Christmas I've been getting more into it, especially since I got into Google+.
    07-20-2011 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD