Hello from a Desert Rat...

xBennyx

Jul 25, 2022
Visit site
...well, not really, but have lived In Arizona USA a long time. Lurked around here from time to time over the years. Recently to read posts about Samsung's order/ship scenarios so I could make heads or tails of what my order status really is. Conclusion: 5 weeks for "in stock" S22. Anyways..

After BB and making good use of PTT, I bought S7Edge and still use it today, till, you know...I've put this phone though the wringer, I mean, constant use day in and day out all-day-long. I replaced the battery twice in 6 yrs and the back once and everything works fine. I'll be glad for the upgrade though, it it ever gets here :( :D :D

I play spades and (free)poker online. Built and dabble with Windows PC's, and a moderator on a forum that has nothing to do with phones or their hw.

Thanks for having me, glad to be here. Although I won't be much help, glad you're here and looking forward to having a go-to for anything andriod I need to know, and to read up on some interest posts.

:)

Last edited:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Thank you for telling us about yourself! A mod job is so cool! Hope you enjoy yourself around the forums -- and keep us posted on when your S22 arrives!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's always nice to read a real intro that includes substantive information!:)

xBennyx

Jul 25, 2022
Visit site
Ordered that S22 on 7/22 (Graphite). Was over seven weeks in and still no when/where info so I reordered it on 9/11 w/3-4 wk window, and cxld the 6/22(saved another $75) Today I called to escalate for delivery info, and later today was notified it will be here tomorrow. 19 calendar days for the second order. I think I'd still be waiting on the original.

xBennyx

Jul 25, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Thank you for telling us about yourself! A mod job is so cool! Hope you enjoy yourself around the forums -- and keep us posted on when your S22 arrives!
Arrived 2 days ago. YAY
Nothing not seen b4. + bad pics from old phone. Did get a lock screen and diff home screen wallpaper, added few accounts, and other misc. Nothing like, moving the lock screen clock, yet.
Screen.jpg

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to AC. What do you think of your new phone? Was it worth the long wait? You might hold a record for having your previous phone for so many years. Home screen looks beautiful.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Arrived 2 days ago. YAY
Nothing not seen b4. + bad pics from old phone. Did get a lock screen and diff home screen wallpaper, added few accounts, and other misc. Nothing like, moving the lock screen clock, yet.
View attachment 349014

Welcome home ;) And is that a live wallpaper, and if so, where did you get it from?... looks fantastic :D As does your phone :p

xBennyx

Jul 25, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to AC. What do you think of your new phone? Was it worth the long wait? You might hold a record for having your previous phone for so many years. Home screen looks beautiful.

It's like, being stranded on an island for 7-8 years. Too long, now that I have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz