avid xda user, loving the kindness here

crammed174

May 17, 2011
Visit site
So long story short in order to 'introduce' myself, I am in love with my EVO 4G, I was away at school using an iPhone for 2 years and got back in march and upgraded my outdated moto Q9C to an Epic 4G for a month then switched to the EVO at the end of April. 3 weeks later rooted and I've probably flashed over 100 times since and tried out dozens of ROM's. My favorite combo due to stability and battery life is evo-deck-gingerbread 1.2 w/ tiamat SBC 4.0.5 undervolted 75mV w/ vipermod. I also am the techie that has to take care of 3 optimus S and another EVO in my family.

So yeah, after being over at XDA for most of my EVO needs I found this to root my mom's Optimus and I can tell right away how much friendlier people are and more helpful. I never asked a noob question and even offered help at XDA and people still tried to blast me or belittle me. whatever, to each his own, some people enjoy going on forums meant to help to put people down. I think over here it'll be different.

here's to a second relationship, a mistress if you will :)

crammed174

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Welcome!!! Never be afraid to ask a question here.

Sent from my T-mobile G2 using Tapatalk
thanks. im in the midst of trying to figure out this new app for mac that drew created for the optimus so hopefully he'll give me some tips. im on a mac so im not sure about adb plus terminal codes once force wiped my non backed upHDD on my laptop because of a stupid space a poster put in when i cut and paste lol

websterzx10r1

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Welcome as well. I have just joined the XDA forums as well. I am a member of alot of Android forums. Most times i read and gather information and if i see where i can help out i will.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Welcome! We are very much different than other sites. We don't put up with people talking down to people and making them not want to post. If anyone does hit the report button and its taken care of. We are all here to help everyone and that's what makes Android Central best in class.

sent by CyanogenMod X

Reactions: igotsanevo4g

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton