Can anyone help me with my rooted LG Vortex which somehow is stuck at the LG logo screen? I ran a backup of my current ROM and since have not had anything except the LG screen load onto my phone. I have heard of bricking but I dont understand what that means or how to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you
    07-25-2011 05:13 PM
    Welcome to android central. It sounds like u just need to flash a rom via recovery. U might also Want to post this in the vortex section.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    Bellebelle1980 likes this.
    07-25-2011 05:17 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G
    Bellebelle1980 likes this.
    07-25-2011 10:37 PM
    Welcome to android central. It sounds like u just need to flash a rom via recovery. U might also Want to post this in the vortex section.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I am a complete putz who knows very little about tinkering with Droids, however, I keep tinkering away! I don't know how to "flash a ROM via recovery" do you think you could help me figure it out? I would really appreciate it. I can't afford to buy a new phone, and am of course still paying my monthly bill on this phone. I only see the LG screen, do you have any advise on how to possibly fix this problem?? I am running 2.2.2 and all was well until I backed up current rom, then that was the end all. I would be forever grateful for any help =) thanks again
    07-28-2011 02:55 PM