Hello My Name is.....

rpalumbo

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone, longtime Blackberry user and current iPhone user, but as of tomorrow I am getting a new MyTouch 11/04/2009. I will continue to use my iPhone until I get full use to using the MyTouch so I can get my company's exchange server up and ready on it. I am really looking forward to reading all the great posts and getting insights on using the OS. Have a wonderful day!!

rpalumbo

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Damn you are an Admin over here too!! I am always on the TiPb all the time and watch the weekly Wednesday podcast. Anything like that here?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hi I'm a long time blackberry user that will be making the switch to the Droid sometime this month. I thinks I'll wait for black Friday to purchase the phone because a friend at Verizon thinks they may have deals that day. I'm very excited to try something new and think the new droid looks great.

rpalumbo

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Yup, I thought I recognized you. No weekly podcast here, yet. In the future - who knows. :)

HA HA HA, Yeah I am also in the Chicagoland area. I love my iPhone, but I am hoping the MyTouch will work great for work. I need exchange support and with using my Google Voice and Google Wave account I believe it will work all together! I will still keep my iPhone, just because it is an iPhone and I am an APP Store Whore!!! LOL TiPb Live tonight 8EST & 7 CST, yeah!!