Hello Android Central,
    The Names "R", Vorpal_Droid, I Guess I forgot to introduce myself when i joined Android Central back in December. So I figured better late then never

Well where shall i start? Let's start when first got a cell phone. I used to rock a Nokia Tracfone... Yeah! oh those were the days. Can't remember how many years i had that for but it was what it was ... terrible (except for the game snake?). Years after having that, and many attempts to get on Verizon, I finally made it and got the Env2. Huge up grade! I loved that Little phone an had that for a long time. Once that broke I got The OG Droid, since then i have had the D2 and the D2G. I really like the physical qwerty pad on the D2G, It is much better that previous models and i use it way more then the onscreen keyboard. Really want to get the D3, but $$ is pretty tight these days, hope to get it soon if not some day. but we will see how things go.

I really love android Central, It's the first place I go to get Andorid news and Information. I have been wanting to Root my phone for some time now, just worried that I screw it up somehow. and be with out a phone.

Thanks Android Central for being there with all the current news, apps, tips, and updates, you Rock!
    07-28-2011 05:33 PM
    Great intro..enjoy the forums.
    07-30-2011 11:14 AM
    Welcome to the forums.
    07-30-2011 03:47 PM