Hello, mmmmmy nammmme is mmmmna

mmmmna

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm midlife, definitely having a midlife technology crisis.

I am currently thinking about Android as a phone OS, and I have held off on getting Android based hardware, hoping it would all mature into a robust cellphone platform. I believe the OS has pretty much come of age, but I'm not liking how my wife and stepson are not able to stay off a charger for more than a few hours (both have the HTC Incredible). And I'm not liking the way some cellphone service providers prohibit users from upgrading the phones Android OS version. Prohibiting user upgrades is very Microsoftian, to me.

The Electronic Engineering Technician in me knows that the screen size and the processor speed and the persistent updates of the applications all affect battery life - I know I'm not a FaceBook user, so I'll save some power by not using that. That same part of me will not be purchasing a device with low milliamp-hour ratings, but I will want speed.

Well, I could babble about myself for hours, but I think I'll just read about dual core Android devices.... maybe Samsung has one or three which work on VZW?