Hey everyone, just saying a greetings, I finally gave up on my failure of a phone called the blackberry storm. Picked up an Incredible today and am absolutely obsessed with this thing, I have already gotten alot of excellent tips from this site and so I thank everyone and am glad to be a member of the Droid Revolution lol.

dank.
    05-18-2010 03:35 AM
    Dank, i remember you from CB. Welcome.
    05-18-2010 10:22 AM
    Good to hear! I just ditched the iPhone for an Incredible! Can't wait to get my hands on it! (Using a Droid now)
    05-19-2010 12:46 PM
    Good to hear! I just ditched the iPhone for an Incredible! Can't wait to get my hands on it! (Using a Droid now)
    Yep, I showed the Incredible to my buddy who has had the iPhone for like 2yrs and he is dropping AT&T and the iPhone to get the Incredible.
    05-19-2010 05:03 PM
    Welcome to Android Central & Congrats on getting rid of the BB!

I made the same move (well from Tour to Droid)

-Jeff
    05-20-2010 02:30 PM
    Yep, I showed the Incredible to my buddy who has had the iPhone for like 2yrs and he is dropping AT&T and the iPhone to get the Incredible.
    Haha nice, I wonder how many people are doing this. I'm not dropping the iPhone as much as I'm dropping AT&T. If Verizon does ever get the iPhone, I might jump back on that bandwagon, but its getting harder and harder to think that way the more I play with android.
    05-20-2010 07:51 PM
    Hey, dank!

I too have chosen to defect from the BB Storm 1 over to the Droid Incredible!

So, I have lept from Crackberry.com to the fun group here!

Lego
    05-20-2010 08:41 PM
    Welcome....I, too, came from CB and the BB Storm. So glad I did. Android (Moto Droid) works much better for me!
    05-31-2010 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD