Podcaster / New to Forum

jazzbo74

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello All,

I've been following the Android Central podcast (audio mostly but video when I can) for a while now. I just happened to be in my youtube account about to push play on the new Nook tablet review when I saw the video for the Razr contest. I took a stab a looking up the clues sure that someone quicker and/or smarter would figure it out. It seems that the video must have posted to the Android Central youtube page before the Android Central website. I am shocked that I was the first to leave a post seeing that I had to create an account first. From some of the initial submissions to the post, it appears that I may have the correct code. And just when I am about to shut off my Droid data plan, get a basic phone and pre-order a Kindle Fire. This may, or may not :), throw a wrench in my plans.

Love the podcast and the website. You guys are the best source for all things Android as well as helping me wrestle with the what and when of my next Android device.

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Good Job if i understood the hints (minus the first one cause I can't see the video) this contest was completly unfair to people who can't get to streaming sites

caasheew

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
The 6 came from an earlier clue that was released. It was a scrambled flight plan. You can find it on droid life or elsewhere.
Good job on being the first to post that jazzbo74. I'm pretty sure you got it right as well. :)

jazzbo74

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Already posted this in the winner announcement post. I would be fine if I could see that I was wrong about Kevlar. Seems like Verizon flubbed the code. Oh well, I'm registered here...I may as well stay.

Last Clue: The last digit in Kevlar's molecular formula

Answer: [-CO-C6H4-CO-NH-C6H4-NH-]n

How is the last digit not 4???

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01