Thunderbolt will not charge at all

saramcallister

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
My Thunderbolt was fine and now all of a sudden it will not charge on the house charger or car charger. I have even tried other peoples chargers to see if something is wrong with mine. Nothing is working and my battery is totally dead.

I don't think it is a battery issue though from reading the other posts. It seems like it is something else.

Can someone PLEASE help?!?! I am desperate! This is my ONLY form of communication for a home with 3 small children.

Thanks

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Couple things come to mind..

1. Could very well be that your USB port has gone bad not excepting the connection. (Rare) but not impossible, eventually they all do get worn out given enough use...

2. If you had access to a good battery to power up I would say try a USB cable to see if you can even make a mass storage connection via device to computer. This would tell more of the story to #1... If it doesn't see it, then you may indeed have a bad USB port on the device.

Otherwise a trip to your local Verizon store might be your next move if my two suggestions/options don't shed some light on the situation.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz