Long time iPhone user making the switch

Mhercules84

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
As my title states I'm new to the android game. I got the Samsung galaxy s 2 skyrocket on AT&T. So far I'm liking it for the most part but there are several thing that I don't like. Granted since I'm new Therese things may be user error. At least I hope so. One of the main problems I have would be that you can't change the apps in the dock that are on every screen. I would like to put the text messaging icon in there but can't seem to figure a way to change them. Any tips and tricks for this phone would be greatly appreciated since I'm new to all of this and trying to get to know everything I can like I did on my iPhone.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums and the world of Android. Take a look at the Getting Started link at the top of the page for some helpful information. Many Android phones have a customized version of Android so I'm not sure whether your phone allows you to customize the dock. Even if it doesn't, you can use an alternative home screen launcher that allows customization of the dock. ADW Launcher and Go Launcher are popular choices and both are available from the Market. Enjoy.

Sent using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude