Need Help With Android Live Wallpaper

mothemak

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everyone!

I have come to you in hopes of solving a problem with one of the android live wallpapers that have been on various Roms in the past. Specifically, the "water" LWP with the leaves that ripples when you touch it. I have a G1 phone with CynaogenMod6.1 on it & I also have a WM8650 MID Tablet that has Uberoid 11, Android 2.2, Froyo 1.5.5, Kernel 26.32.

I have spent many days trying to get the "water" LWP to work on this WM8650 Tablet, but no success. I have several apks that install properly, but when I try to load the "Water" LWP first it says "Loading wallpaper", then I get this error:

"Live Wallpapers has stopped unexpectedly, please try again", with the only option being to force close. I press force close & it tries to load again, then the same error comes up, then I press force close & it tries to load wallpaper, then it just hangs there...with the "loading live wallpaper" notice.

Does anyone have any idea what I can do to remedy this? I really want this water lwp to work!
Thanks!

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! I would post this question in it's respective section. I'm not sure many people that could help will see it here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood