New. Flabbergasted.

anon(674067)

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Previous iPhone user making my way into the Android world.

I just ordered me a Nexus S 4g. I hear Google tends to baby their Nexus children the best - so went with it. There's so much information here I'm drowning!

Is there a good place to start? I'll be rooting the device (rooted a few before, but I'm no pro). What on earth else should I be doing with my new phone that I'm so excited to get??

-Jack:eek:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. Hope to see you around the NS4G forums, its my device of choice too :)

Enjoy the forums.

anon(674067)

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. Hope to see you around the NS4G forums, its my device of choice too :)

Enjoy the forums.

Hey thanks! I got here because Google sent me to these forums in a search, and it was actually your NS4G forum posts. Is there a tutorial or two you recommend to get me started with customizing, and getting the most out of my battery life, etc? :)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! I have a different Nexus, but a Nexus nonetheless. Welcome to Android, may your rooting, romming, and flashing be merry!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey thanks! I got here because Google sent me to these forums in a search, and it was actually your NS4G forum posts. Is there a tutorial or two you recommend to get me started with customizing, and getting the most out of my battery life, etc? :)

Here is a good thread for common work arounds, etc...

Nexus S Facebook, LED, microSD, Email, Text, & Camera Workarounds

Here is our rooting thread if you decide to take that up.

[Guide] Rooting the Nexus S 4G (Windows Version)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1