New to the forum, Asus Prime question.

BCcarpenter

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I have owned a Transformer Prime for a couple of weeks and recently linked it to my WD Live network hard drive, using WD2Go. All works very well, with the exception of music. I can see the mp3 files and click on them, but they will not play. A new screen comes up, changing from landscape to portrait view, but nothing else happens. I am guessing that I ought to be able to play these files from the WD drive. Video and pictures open/play as expected. Any suggestions?

My current phone is the HTC Desire and prior to that I owned the HTC Touch, a windows based phone. It synced well with Outlook but had many issues and I could not buy another Windows phone. I cannot make the leap to Apple either, so Android it is!

Thanks for any help and to those who moderate this forum..

BC Carpenter

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums.

From what i can find, and someone can correct me if i am wrong, but it looks like you cannot play the audio using wd live like that. My suggestion is if you can only access this stuff when you are in the same wifi network together, why not just upload all your songs to google music. That would be easier imo.

Sent from my White Epic Touch

Reactions: BCcarpenter

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084