New Girl

stfne1985

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
So...I've never joined any forums before, but since I activated my new Galaxy Nexus last night I've spent more time on your website than on Facebook. I began my smartphone journey about four years ago, with a Blackberry. My affair with RIM lasted about two years, when I woke up the day after Halloween and my phone wouldn't turn on. Uh oh. Addicted to the touch screen and receiving email instantaneously, I was in search of a new "high." Enter Android. I quickly formed a love/hate relationship with the Samsung Fascinate. In terms of apps and games, it was so much flashier! But I found that it was not as sturdy, constantly freezing, crashing, and losing my text messages. I struggled to get even more than a year out of this phone. Finally, when a lost text created massive issues in my personal life, and the phone rebooted itself in the middle of my most beautiful "Draw Something" work of art, I gave in and ordered the Galaxy Nexus. It's like the hot new guy driving around on a fast motorcycle in a leather jacket and dark sunglasses. Mysterious...intriguing...everyone wants it. We'll see if it can live up to the hype...
Steph

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. Nice to hear AC is your favorite new hangout/addiction :)

Enjoy the forums.