Hello everyone. I was a 5 year old Blackberry user until recently when I made the switch to Android. Someone sold me a Droid in excellent condition for a price that was too good to pass up. I also thought it was time for a change. I feel like a fish out of water but I know I will get through this change. Thanks for having me here in your forum.
    06-25-2010 11:20 PM
    Welcome! I'm a newbie myself, and a long time off and on blackberry user.. 3 years is a long time right? The Droid Eris was my first Android phone but I quickly realized I needed a physical keyboard and well the Motorola Droid is awesome! This forum is awesome and alot of questions have already been answered! It's great. Enjoy your stay I sure am!
    06-25-2010 11:57 PM
    I'm making the switch myself dimeloloco, I wanted the droid since G1 but T-Moble didn't have a good service in my area so I went to the BB. And I am hating it, can't wait to get my droid x.
    06-26-2010 06:54 AM
    Welcome. I've had the Incredible for 2 months now and haven't looked back. I miss a few things about BB but Android does so much better it out ways what I miss.
    06-26-2010 02:17 PM
    Thanks everyone for making me feel welcomed. I'm looking forward to the Android experience.
    06-26-2010 09:17 PM
    Hello everyone. I was a 5 year old Blackberry user until recently when I made the switch to Android.
    You're one smart 5 year old........ :-P

Couldn't resist.

WELCOME!!!!!
    06-27-2010 12:59 AM
    I also just made the switch. While I am missing some features about my bb I still think my Droid is awesome
    06-27-2010 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD