Hi - I am very new to this, so please bear with me! I downloaded FoxFi on my Straight Talk Samsung Precedent phone last night -- absolutely love it! My laptop doesn't know what to do now that it doesn't have to wait forever for downloads! Worked great on my ipod as well. Today it won't work on my ipod at all -- Foxfi goes on, and is active, but my ipod keeps searching and won't fully link up. It gets a signal, but not fully, then turns the Wi-Fi off. What do I need to do that I'm not doing? Doesn't make sense to me. Please help!!
    Sue
    08-06-2012 11:05 AM
    Hi - I am very new to this, so please bear with me! I downloaded FoxFi on my Straight Talk Samsung Precedent phone last night -- absolutely love it! My laptop doesn't know what to do now that it doesn't have to wait forever for downloads! Worked great on my ipod as well. Today it won't work on my ipod at all -- Foxfi goes on, and is active, but my ipod keeps searching and won't fully link up. It gets a signal, but not fully, then turns the Wi-Fi off. What do I need to do that I'm not doing? Doesn't make sense to me. Please help!!
    Sue
    12-14-2013 07:27 AM
    Sue
    Welcome to the forums. Was Foxfi or the iPad updated recently?

From a Sprint Moto X using the AC forums app.
    12-14-2013 08:49 AM
    i have had mine for 3 years and love it. when it does what ur talking about u have to turn ur hot spot off and back on, It may take a few times. and sometimes pulling ur battery and restarting your phone. sometimes its a pain but in the end its worth it.....
    srkmagnus likes this.
    08-17-2014 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD