I have had my phone for a few weeks & would like to transfer my pics to computer (mac) I would like to transfer my music aswell can anyone assist me in these tasks. Thanks a bunch
    09-16-2012 06:42 PM
    Welcome to AC!!

Connect your phone VIA USB to your computer and browse it like you would any hard drive on your computer. You can drag and drop the files you need from your phone to your computer.
    09-17-2012 09:33 AM
    Remember to enable as flash drive

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM
    09-17-2012 09:10 PM
    Welcome to AC!!

Connect your phone VIA USB to your computer and browse it like you would any hard drive on your computer. You can drag and drop the files you need from your phone to your computer.
    It's not that simple. A lot of people can't get the Mac to recognize the Galaxy S3 and just drag and drop. I went through all kinds of steps myself recently. I just stopped wasting my time because I knew I would have a Windows Laptop soon. Now after downloading the drivers for Windows Laptop it was drag and drop.
    09-17-2012 09:27 PM
    If you have a Wi-Fi connection... There is an app called Wi-Fi File Explorer... Not completely sure if it's compatible with Mac.. but worth shot.. paid version is only 99
    Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G
    09-17-2012 09:31 PM
    It's not that simple. A lot of people can't get the Mac to recognize the Galaxy S3 and just drag and drop. I went through all kinds of steps myself recently. I just stopped wasting my time because I knew I would have a Windows Laptop soon. Now after downloading the drivers for Windows Laptop it was drag and drop.
    Maybe it's not. But, the OP didn't really explain the issue. They only stated they needed help transferring pics. And, since they didn't provide any detail, I just explained it as if the had absolutely no idea how to do this, not that there was some issue specific to the phone. If that is not the case and they would like to expand on the issue, I'll be happy to try and help.
    09-18-2012 08:08 AM
    Idk go to your settings and enable USB debugging and if a box pops up to ask to use it as a mass storage you need that or you can go to Samsung official site and see if they have Mac drivers they have a proprietary software called kies good luck

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM
    09-21-2012 08:30 AM
    Just use g+ to send everything via instant upload. Never worry about cords again

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    09-21-2012 08:34 AM