Hello to all. WANT TO ROOT LG viper 4g w/ zvd here. Tips/recommendations welcome and appreciated. .

arsan4000

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Warm Wishes to All

Im not new to Rooting but no expert. Just got my phone today so just started my legwork. Lots of chatter and dissention online regarding PROPER root methods for Viper. My big concern is Bricking of course and Im still unsure if the CWM (or any other custom recovery) has been properly set up (if so. which version? any links would be greatly appreciated). Plus differences RE: which superoneclick version is the correct one to use. I've downloaded S.O.C v2.3 and also Android SDK (still not sure why but issues with abd have me worried). Im a little surprised more teams haven't looked at the viper to concentrate on but then again it IS an HTC evo kinda world we live in. Kick ass little phone this Viper for the price. and in the hands of someone who knows what hes doing with proper rooting should make for lots of fun.

Thank you in advance to all. I look forward to meeting my new "LG" family and may all your days and downloads be virus free. Cheers.

[email addy removed by mod] 11111

Last edited by a moderator: