Hello~My wife just received a new "refurbished" HTC Evo 4G. We both have had this exact phone before when we were under contract with Sprint. We have since decided no-thank you to ever being under a contract again but under our new monthly deal we had to purchase a new phone again so my wife decided to stay with something familiar until we can afford to really upgrade to a Samsung S3 or the HTC EVO 4GLTE etc. Anyway, after receiving her HTC EVO 4G I immediately noticed when she is talking with the EVO you can barely hear what is being said? As far as I know there is not any adjustment for turning up the sensitivity to the mic is there? Is there any kind of tweak that can be made or is this phone just a dud? It would suck to have to send it back immediately after receiving it but if it's bogus it's bogus. I would greatly appreciate any feedback that anybody has on this.

Thank You & God Bless,

Jimmy S in Chicago, IL
    11-01-2012 11:19 PM
    Welcome to AC!!

This sounds like a hardware issue, especially since it's a refurb. I suggest you contact your carrier and report the problem. They will more than likely just send you out a replacement refurb.
    11-02-2012 10:26 AM