New here - iphone 3gs -> htc one x

Ryan Siegel

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes I am new! Been on iTunes forever and still have a lot to learn on the one x... Any recommendations?

Also 3 quick questions, is there a way to get a movie from my iTunes onto my one x? It's one of those movies where I bought the dvd and it came with a digital download and I did it through iTunes...

Question 2... When is JellyBean 4.1 coming to att for the one x? I have searched all over the interwebz and no one as a clue... I checked my software and it is 4.0.etc.

Question 3... My camera often 'clicks' when trying to focus and won't focus on a few surface types... normal?

Last edited:

xxLiquidX

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Why hello there, glad you came to the greener side of the fence.

I cannot answer your questions though, sorry.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to AC!!

Yes I am new! Been on iTunes forever and still have a lot to learn on the one x... Any recommendations?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/31622-getting-started-android-tips-tricks.html

is there a way to get a movie from my iTunes onto my one x? It's one of those movies where I bought the dvd and it came with a digital download and I did it through iTunes...

Try posting that question here, you'll get more people seeing it, this is the intro forum.

Question 2... When is JellyBean 4.1 coming to att for the one x? I have searched all over the interwebz and no one as a clue... I checked my software and it is 4.0.etc.

I would ask that in the One X subforum.

Question 3... My camera often 'clicks' when trying to focus and won't focus on a few surface types... normal?

What do you mean clicks? Also, what surface types? Is it when your up close to something? If so, try putting the camera into macro mode.

Ryan Siegel

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
iIt audibley clicks when it tries to focus on anything near or far, and if it doesn't focus the first time it struggles to get focused. You can actually her the camera physically moving and it does sudden focus changes which is heard as a click. Any suggestions the two surfaces I have found that it won't focus on is, cloth like pants and glossy type paper, whether it's in macro or not...

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, if it's making hardware clicking noises, then, there is probably a problem with the physical camera. If you can get it replaced under warranty, I would. Who knows what additional problems that is going to turn into down the line.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781