Android rocks

Jeff Sweeting

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys im new to android as well as the site/forums but very excited to jump in, just a little about myself.

I attended Devry University for 4 years majoring in Electronics and Computer Technology, got out and now have a job at a cable company in columbus OH where i perform various forms of service work and troubleshooting. Yeah, it gets interestng.

Anyways, the first smartphone i had was an iPhone 3gs and loved it, thought it was the best thing since the cell phone itself lol. Then i upgraded to the iPhone 4 very shortly after. During these 3 years, i did really nothing but talk smack about android without so much as even owning 1. From what i saw with friends, the UI was very laggy and apps crashed alot....i had no interest.

After 3 years, however, of owning apple i came to the conclusion "stop talking smack about something you have little to no experience on, try it out and THEN make your opinion" as my wife and i left att to go back to our beloved verizon service, we decided to get the droid razr maxx.

The razr maxx was great and im missing the battery life big time but when i saw what the gs3 had to offer and givin the fact that i had issues with all 3 razr maxx phones (ya, i went through 3 of them) each to which had completely different issues, i got a hold of the gs3.

So since i have beeb the owner of android now for several months, you ask "how do u like it"....i as well as all of my friends never in a million years would have thought i would say this one day but i will never look back to apple lol

That said, there are many questions i would like to ask and info i need to catch up on (as you can imagine lol) look forward to following you guys and learn some stuff thanks!