Has anyone else had problems with Mobile Nations passport?

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I've been a user around here for a long time but when they switched to the mobile nations passport thing I was unable to link my profile with it. Crackberry and iMore linked fine (you can see by my global post count). But when trying to link it said "username not valid for this site". So I said ummm ok. Then just to try some stuff out, I clicked "forgot my password". So it asked me for my user name and it sent the email to my address for password reset. But of course that whole process didn't work even though it noted my screen name in the email. So anyway, I then try "forgot my username" and then it asked for my email. So I put my email in and it says "email account does not match our records". What? You just sent me an email when "I forgot my password". So of course I'm frustrated. I decided to try to create a new account. Tried registering with the email it just said is in their records and guess what? "Email already registered to another account". So this is ridiculous. So I wind up just started a new account altogether when a different email and linking to my existing passport and that worked fine. So I don't know what the heck happened to my old username and it's not like they sent notifications out to all users. And of course, the help email has been no help at all and non responsive. Has this happened to anyone else? Did it get fixed? Sorry for the long rant but it was quite frustrating especially something that administered by a bunch of tech geeks.