ex Apple user.

MrBitsy

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, did I ever think I would be posting in an Android forum!

I have been an iPhone user since 2007 and an iPad user since it was first released. Always loved my Apple gear for its ease of use. My attitude to Apple started to change with the iPhone 5. I had been saying to friends and family that the screen needs to be 4.5 inches or greater to match the great displays on the latest Android phones. It was released at 4 inches but I got one anyway. However, after six weeks with the device I felt 'bored' with it. Battery life was poor and colleagues were showing me colourful and large Android screens with widgets.

After a lot of research I sold the iPhone and purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I have been more than impressed with it. Big, bight and colourful screen, two day battery life and dare I say it - an operating system that isn't dull. Jelly bean is just as smooth as iOS too. So impressed was I that I decided to research a replacement for the iPad. I am now the proud owner of a Google Nexus 10. The display is really fantastic, easily as good as the iPad.

I would be very interested in how many other long term Apple users like me have moved to Android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01