Hi! From Argentina! The End of the World (Ushuaia -Tierra del Fuego)

diegogh

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello! I am from Argentina!!! I am new in this forum!! Actually i have a BB SmartPhone but it is a sh*t. I have tried buying an android based phone, but i really can't afford it. This is because in Argentina the dolar is very expensive and the best phones' prices are too high. I want to belong to this community and interact with other people about android, which i considered amassing. Also practice mi english a little more Ja ja Ja!

So i want to ask you an important questions:

One week later i participated in a LIVE Test of an HTC One X phone (i was selected between 440 postulates) . I had spent an entire day testig the phone, with the HTC's people all over the city. Now i wrote a review about the phone(one day i will translate it at English if you want) and finally the people must vote ME in order to won that phone. I am very exited with the idea of winning an android device. So, here is my question because i don't want to make a mess in the forum in my first day:

Where i can put (forum's topics) this link in order to help me with a simply "I like" from facebook?? I have time until Thursday
Concurso Reviewers

this is me while i was testing the phone
154413_465286936843421_454009947_n.jpg

An these are my competitors, I am the one in the right:
reviewes-home.png

Thank you people for your attention and collaboration :D

Last edited:

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to AndroidCentral! I look forward to reading your review; and hopefully you win the phone! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed using Android so much, it really is great. Es posible que visitar? Punta Arenas y Ushuaia el pr?ximo mes para un proyecto cinematogr?fico, estoy emocionado de ver Canal Beagle la primera vez.

Mucha suerte de ganar el concurso!

diegogh

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Ushuaia is amazing!! i am glad to hear that your are going to visit us.

Here is a photo with me, the city and the Chanel
fotosconlamarmota16.jpg

Do you know where i can post my "concurso"?? Which topic may i use??