I am A Solid Android Enthusiast and A Dedicated Android Retailer!

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone - I am TheSpeedofDroid! It is an honor to meet you all and to be part of one of the best and biggest Android forums on the web!

I am a solid Android enthusiast. Just like many on this forum, I witnessed Android's stellar growth - from the humble beginnings to the now massive and highly advanced array of Android phones that now clearly dominate the market. As funny as this may sound, with each step I see Android making, I truly believe that it is also "one big leap for mankind." I mean where can you find a platform where you can choose so many models and have access to Google's professional-grade services at no cost? With Android, you can!

I am also a dedicated Android retailer. I truly believe in the entire system of Android and it gives me great pride to offer the latest and very best in Android phones and tablets at extremely competitive prices. As per the rules and regulations of the forum, I cannot post external links to my business, but if you send me a PM, I will send it to you.

Thank you everyone and I look forward to engaging in everything Android with you all on the forums!

Last edited: