I miss touchwiz! Weird right?

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Greeting everyone, i think the title says it all. I own a samsung galaxy s3 (international version) and im absolutely loving it. Being new to android, i wanted to explore every bit of it, so one thing led to another and i found out i can install custom roms, which made so fricking happy and loved android even more. So currently im running aokp jb 4.1 milestone 1, i love it but i wanted to go back to touchwiz for a change so i went to sammobile website and got me a touchwiz rom for my country and i realized that it was slower than the original one. Like for example when i click the homebutton it takes quite some time compared to the old one to get to the homescreen. Its really annoying. Have i lost touchwiz for good?? I really dont know what to do and i really miss it. :C

Thanks in advance! ~~

sooner7

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Greeting everyone, i think the title says it all. I own a samsung galaxy s3 (international version) and im absolutely loving it. Being new to android, i wanted to explore every bit of it, so one thing led to another and i found out i can install custom roms, which made so fricking happy and loved android even more. So currently im running aokp jb 4.1 milestone 1, i love it but i wanted to go back to touchwiz for a change so i went to sammobile website and got me a touchwiz rom for my country and i realized that it was slower than the original one. Like for example when i click the homebutton it takes quite some time compared to the old one to get to the homescreen. Its really annoying. Have i lost touchwiz for good?? I really dont know what to do and i really miss it. :C

Thanks in advance! ~~

You should have done your homework better before ROMing. You should have made a backup (nandroid) in recovery of your stock rom dude.