NEWBIE!! to android =]

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi all new to android!!! previously owned a blackberry bold 9900 but i got bored :( so i decided a new change is on the cards for me so i hit android i now have a new Sony Xperia S witch im in love with its big and i can see everything i came to the forums as i would like suggestions about what best for my device could anyone help thank you :D

Kind regards Dean. :cool:

Eight Bit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Root it. That's always what's best for any android device. It lets you do SO MUCH MORE vs. an un-rooted device.
You should have some tech know-how before you dive in though...

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi all new to android!!! previously owned a blackberry bold 9900 but i got bored :( so i decided a new change is on the cards for me so i hit android i now have a new Sony Xperia S witch im in love with its big and i can see everything i came to the forums as i would like suggestions about what best for my device could anyone help thank you :D

Kind regards Dean. :cool:

Welcome to AC! Enjoy the forums. :) The best advice I can give you right now is just to explore Android. Install apps, try different settings, and see what happens when you do things -- just because you can. It's the fastest and most entertaining way to get used to how Android's navigation, multi-tasking, and settings work.