Hey guys!

Ayyrock

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
What's up! I'm not new to forums nor android. I've owned a Droid 3, HTC Droid Incredible 2, and now I'm on a RAZR MAXX HD. So far I love this phone and it's my favorite of the three I've owned. I had a lot of problems with the first two and I couldn't take it anymore. This is one has had some little things here and there but overall I love it and I'm sure I could find solutions on here if I search and ask to keep me from hating this phone like I did with the other two. I guess third times the charm right?

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
What's up! I'm not new to forums nor android. I've owned a Droid 3, HTC Droid Incredible 2, and now I'm on a RAZR MAXX HD. So far I love this phone and it's my favorite of the three I've owned. I had a lot of problems with the first two and I couldn't take it anymore. This is one has had some little things here and there but overall I love it and I'm sure I could find solutions on here if I search and ask to keep me from hating this phone like I did with the other two. I guess third times the charm right?

Welcome to AC! :) Hopefully you have a better experience with the MAXX, it's a really nice device. Don't hesitate to post any questions you have in the RAZR MAXX HD forum.

Having used a Thunderbolt for many months when it came out, I know your frustration.

Ayyrock

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC! :) Hopefully you have a better experience with the MAXX, it's a really nice device. Don't hesitate to post any questions you have in the RAZR MAXX HD forum.

Having used a Thunderbolt for many months when it came out, I know your frustration.

Thanks I hope I do too! I didn't personally know anyone with a Thunderbolt but I read up on it here and there. My Incredible 2 was waiting for the ICS update along with the Thunderbolt and they were months overdue. Did they ever get the update?

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks I hope I do too! I didn't personally know anyone with a Thunderbolt but I read up on it here and there. My Incredible 2 was waiting for the ICS update along with the Thunderbolt and they were months overdue. Did they ever get the update?

Yes they did, fairly recently if I remember correctly. Ridiculous wait.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar