Newbie stuck at start

foxy45

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I'm probably not even in the right section of the forum but maybe someone can point me in the right direction if not.

I've got an Orange San Diego which I put Viber on a few months ago. It worked just fine.

About 2 weeks ago it stopped working. I've tried reinstalling (several times now) but I don't get the SMS message with the code. The instructions say to enter your mobile number without the international code and then shows the number I've entered but with the international code. This is definately my correct number.

I eventually get another message saying 'the phone number you entered could not be associated with a Viber account'

I did contact someone from Viber and they said that Viber couldn't as yet work with all phones. I can understand that but the point is that my phone worked perfectly well for months - so why the sudden change?

Is there anything else I can do?

Model: AZ210A
Android version 4.0.4
Build number AZ210A_ICS_02.27

Regards

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I'm probably not even in the right section of the forum but maybe someone can point me in the right direction if not.

I've got an Orange San Diego which I put Viber on a few months ago. It worked just fine.

About 2 weeks ago it stopped working. I've tried reinstalling (several times now) but I don't get the SMS message with the code. The instructions say to enter your mobile number without the international code and then shows the number I've entered but with the international code. This is definately my correct number.

I eventually get another message saying 'the phone number you entered could not be associated with a Viber account'

I did contact someone from Viber and they said that Viber couldn't as yet work with all phones. I can understand that but the point is that my phone worked perfectly well for months - so why the sudden change?

Is there anything else I can do?

Model: AZ210A
Android version 4.0.4
Build number AZ210A_ICS_02.27

Regards

Viber rececently updated their app and that may be what is causing you problems. What you can do is see what the latest version is and then Google an older version and download it and see if that works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol