Howdy from San Antonio, TX.

tearthesky281

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, my name is Alex and I'm a new android user. I have been content with the iphone for a number of years but i decided to broaden my horizons with the galaxy s4. I can say that so far I'm happy with the decision I made. I only had the phone 2 days before I decided to root it. Now that I have rooted it, I'm trying to figure out what to do with it now and where to download custom roms etc..... Anyways this is just a quick introduction, glad to be a new member on this forum.

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, my name is Alex and I'm a new android user. I have been content with the iphone for a number of years but i decided to broaden my horizons with the galaxy s4. I can say that so far I'm happy with the decision I made. I only had the phone 2 days before I decided to root it. Now that I have rooted it, I'm trying to figure out what to do with it now and where to download custom roms etc..... Anyways this is just a quick introduction, glad to be a new member on this forum.

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy android!

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android and the forums. As for rooting you can go here....http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s4-rooting-roms-hacks/

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums and to the android OS, from a fellow San Antonian. There's a lot of great users here who would be happy to point you in the right direction of installing custom roms. Glad to hear you like your new device :)

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA