new to tapatalk and android

tigerchilly

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
my first Android phone was the htc g1,really good phone but then i went back to using nokia symbian devices.
but i have to say since i got my s3 my life has been so much easier i dont even have to get my laptop out anymore...and tapatalk rules.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Androidcentral! Android has come a long way since the G1. Feel free to ask us any questions, weren't here to help.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

tigerchilly

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
thanks guys its really nice here at AC everyones so welcoming..and mangus i think you mean you are here to help.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
thanks guys its really nice here at AC everyones so welcoming..and mangus i think you mean you are here to help.

Exactly what I meant lol. Sorry, auto correct (or prediction) got the best of me on that one.

tigerchilly

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
lol...yeah man happens to the best us...anyway do you know how to delete a participation on tapatalk?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
lol...yeah man happens to the best us...anyway do you know how to delete a participation on tapatalk?

You can't. That's something a lot of people want control of. There are people on the Tapatalk forum with the same concerns.

tigerchilly

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
You can't. That's something a lot of people want control of. There are people on the Tapatalk forum with the same concerns.

i had tapatalk beta for a while and thought it was rubbish until i realised that you need accounts for whatever forum you wanna talk on... duh

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
my first Android phone was the htc g1,really good phone but then i went back to using nokia symbian devices.
but i have to say since i got my s3 my life has been so much easier i dont even have to get my laptop out anymore...and tapatalk rules.

Welcome back to Android!!

I am guessing you are excited to see what the Note 3 is going to be like?

tigerchilly

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back to Android!!

I am guessing you are excited to see what the Note 3 is going to be like?

yes yes cant wait to see the design and features.. only thing with samsung devices is the plastic feel i dont like but easily resolved with a case.