Hi All,

I've finally let go of Apple and decided to join the Android world - Bought the HTC One and i must say i am genuinely impressed and over the moon.

Absolutely love it.

Cant wait to learn more about the Android system and HTC One.

Thanks
    RealistJavstah
    07-06-2013 05:45 PM
    Welcome to the Android fold! You might find this thread helpful:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...e-android.html
    07-06-2013 08:16 PM
    Welcome to the family. This is a great place to get information enjoy
    RealistJavstah likes this.
    07-06-2013 08:52 PM
    Hi All,

I've finally let go of Apple and decided to join the Android world - Bought the HTC One and i must say i am genuinely impressed and over the moon.

Absolutely love it.

Thanks
    RealistJavstah
    Welcome to the forums and Android!!!
    RealistJavstah likes this.
    07-06-2013 10:52 PM
    Hi All,

Absolutely love it.

Thanks
    RealistJavstah
    Sounds like me six weeks ago! I'll tell you this much, it will be difficult at first. You'll look at your iPhone and wish you had this, that, or the other thing. But once you start playing around with it and you realize just to what degree you can customize your handset to make it yours, you will let go of your iPhone. It took me about a week to fully "take the plunge". There's danger of flaking out and going back to the iPhone, but if you stick with the One, I think it will be the One for you.

edit: Somebody sorely needs to update that thread. the iPhone finally does have a lot of what was missing.
    07-07-2013 02:29 AM
    If you're looking to get GLOBAL Badge Notifications (those little red #'s on App icons) which was one of the things I missed most when coming from an iPhone, here's how--> http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho... Notifications
    07-07-2013 02:32 AM
    Sounds like me six weeks ago! I'll tell you this much, it will be difficult at first. You'll look at your iPhone and wish you had this, that, or the other thing. But once you start playing around with it and you realize just to what degree you can customize your handset to make it yours, you will let go of your iPhone. It took me about a week to fully "take the plunge". There's danger of flaking out and going back to the iPhone, but if you stick with the One, I think it will be the One for you.

edit: Somebody sorely needs to update that thread. the iPhone finally does have a lot of what was missing.
    iPhone is a thing of the past for me, I love my HTC One and Android - there is so much i can do it's unbelievable. Will take some time get use to it and have a read around.
    07-07-2013 05:09 PM