I've noticed that my HTC One is not connecting to 4G on Sprint. As far as I know, it has never connected. I know that there is 4G because my friend with the same phone and service is connecting fine. I've tried updating profile and PRL, and it is set to LTE/CDMA.
    07-12-2013 05:49 PM
    I've noticed that my HTC One is not connecting to 4G on Sprint. As far as I know, it has never connected. I know that there is 4G because my friend with the same phone and service is connecting fine. I've tried updating profile and PRL, and it is set to LTE/CDMA.
    Welcome to forums here on AndroidCentral!

Regarding your question, do you and your friend live in the same area? Keep in mind that there could be a difference of you not having 4G LTE if you live on the other side of town.

If you have placed the phones side by side and you did not have 4G LTE while your friend did, then it could be something in the settings that is preventing it from connecting. You seem to have 4G enabled, which is a start. So I would next suggest looking through the 4G settings and see if there is anything disabled.
    07-12-2013 07:39 PM
    I've had the phones side by side, with his on 4G and mine on 3G. I double checked my settings, and I noticed that under 4G settings, his has an IP address that its connected to, but mine is blank.
    07-12-2013 08:25 PM
    I've had the phones side by side, with his on 4G and mine on 3G. I double checked my settings, and I noticed that under 4G settings, his has an IP address that its connected to, but mine is blank.
    Reboot the device then try again. If it still doesn't connect take it in to a repair center for a look. Customer service might send a replacement over the phone, so give that a try as well.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    NewGamma likes this.
    07-12-2013 09:47 PM