Hi from an Android user and recently... android game developer

FirexitInteractive

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

I just started using Android OS a month back or so. Survived on Samsung Monte for 3 years until June 2013 ! Just bought the Xperia ZL, and am a very satisfied customer as far as that is concerned.

I also happen to be a game dev :cool: . I made my first online racing game about a year back. It reached to about a million online plays, so I recently developed an Android version of it. It wasn't an easy port, spent about 120 hours in 20 days during my summer vacation. ( I'm 18 and currently going to college, that would explain why I had a Java based phone for so long... my parents aren't very geek :) and I don't have much pocket money )

I am very passionate about getting in the mobile game development field...infact game development in general. I've been learning for 3 years.

You can check out my first game over here, its FREEE! : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.firexitinteractive.xprorallylite1p1

I plan on maintaining a development blog in a few days. Nothing very technical as I am a beginner myself.

PS : I'll be bluntly honest here... I initially registered for this forum just like a few more only to promote my game, but saw how active the member here are; that over here even member introductions are viewed by hundreds of people in just a day (!), so I think I am going to stick to this one. I am a bit active in game dev forums and Q/A sites already.. but not much.

Ok thanks for reading, this seems like a rather long post so I'll stop here:p

-Vatsal Ambastha
(Firexit Interactive : Thats the name under which I develop games!)

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey there and welcome to our community! We're very active and help each other with any problems and questions one would have. Never be shy to ask for help or to help others if you know how to assist them. It's a pleasure to have another dev join the AC group. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

I just started using Android OS a month back or so. Survived on Samsung Monte for 3 years until June 2013 ! Just bought the Xperia ZL, and am a very satisfied customer as far as that is concerned.

I also happen to be a game dev :cool: . I made my first online racing game about a year back. It reached to about a million online plays, so I recently developed an Android version of it. It wasn't an easy port, spent about 120 hours in 20 days during my summer vacation. ( I'm 18 and currently going to college, that would explain why I had a Java based phone for so long... my parents aren't very geek :) and I don't have much pocket money )

I am very passionate about getting in the mobile game development field...infact game development in general. I've been learning for 3 years.

You can check out my first game over here, its FREEE! : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.firexitinteractive.xprorallylite1p1

I plan on maintaining a development blog in a few days. Nothing very technical as I am a beginner myself.

PS : I'll be bluntly honest here... I initially registered for this forum just like a few more only to promote my game, but saw how active the member here are; that over here even member introductions are viewed by hundreds of people in just a day (!), so I think I am going to stick to this one. I am a bit active in game dev forums and Q/A sites already.. but not much.

Ok thanks for reading, this seems like a rather long post so I'll stop here:p

-Vatsal Ambastha
(Firexit Interactive : Thats the name under which I develop games!)

Welcome to the forums!

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome