Well I'm in and so far I'm liking what I've seen. Got the HTC One from CredoMobile. They are a conceintious company (read social conceince). They hooked up w/ Sprint for coverage. This is not an ad, but if you want to google CredoMobile... Anywho, I've used GNU/Linux for years and yes I still have a Windoze o/s for particular needs like EveOnline. If I'm supposed to reveal some of my background and whatnot - I'll leave it at I'm a 68 year old grandmother retired from the power utility industry (worked in the plant - not the office) Know something about 'puters and try to learn something new every day.
    07-22-2013 07:37 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I've heard of CredoMobile--sounds like a good service. Enjoy your time on the forums!
    07-22-2013 10:59 PM
    Welcome
    07-22-2013 11:12 PM
    Welcome to the community topazhn! I have an HTC One as well, so if you have any questions or have anything cool to share be sure to drop a post in the device forum. We try to be a helpful bunch.
    07-22-2013 11:51 PM
    Well I'm in and so far I'm liking what I've seen. Got the HTC One from CredoMobile. They are a conceintious company (read social conceince). They hooked up w/ Sprint for coverage. This is not an ad, but if you want to google CredoMobile... Anywho, I've used GNU/Linux for years and yes I still have a Windoze o/s for particular needs like EveOnline. If I'm supposed to reveal some of my background and whatnot - I'll leave it at I'm a 68 year old grandmother retired from the power utility industry (worked in the plant - not the office) Know something about 'puters and try to learn something new every day.

Welcome to the forums!

Enjoy your stay, and please, stay a while.
    07-22-2013 11:53 PM