Hello,

Relatively new to this forum. Loving Android development and the android scene. Seeing lots more android devices out there lately. I wanted to just introduce some new apps of mine: (one new and 3 others you might not be familiar with). I'm sort of a noob developer with only some spare time to write apps. But phonegap can make it a lot of fun!

Doctray - a medical RSS news reader (read 50 of the top medical sites)
    Techtray - a tech news reader (read 50 of the top tech sites )
    What's Shaking - an earthquake app - this one can calculate the distance to the quake from your GPS'd location and sort by nearest
    Easypulse - neat little utility to calculate HR based on counting beats.

The last 3 were (are still) available on webOS originally, ported using phonegap. What's Shaking has been ported to iOS as well. Doctray and Techtray exist as windows desktop apps too (Kliktray.com | "software to make life easier").
    07-27-2013 07:27 PM
    Hey and welcome. Nice to have another dev around these parts.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app
    cyberprashant likes this.
    07-27-2013 09:16 PM
    Hello,

Relatively new to this forum. Loving Android development and the android scene. Seeing lots more android devices out there lately. I wanted to just introduce some new apps of mine: (one new and 3 others you might not be familiar with). I'm sort of a noob developer with only some spare time to write apps. But phonegap can make it a lot of fun!

Doctray - a medical RSS news reader (comes with 50 of the top tech sites feeds built-in)
    Techtray - a tech news reader (comes with 50 of the top tech sites feeds built-in)
    What's Shaking - an earthquake app - this one can calculate the distance to the quake from your GPS'd location and sort by nearest
    Easypulse - neat little utility to calculate HR based on counting beats.

The last 3 were (are still) available on webOS originally, ported using phonegap. What's Shaking has been ported to iOS as well. Doctray and Techtray exist as windows desktop apps too (Kliktray.com | "software to make life easier").
    Welcome to the forums!
    07-27-2013 11:10 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Those apps sound useful. Best of luck with your continued app development!
    cyberprashant likes this.
    07-28-2013 01:20 AM