Hello !

Keyru

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Nice to meet you, everyone !

Not much to say about my humble self, exepted that I'm the lucky possessor of a Motorola Droid X2, and that I'm here because of some littles problems about this little one.

I would like to thank all you you being a wonderfull and helpfull community that helped me numerous times. I hope that some day, i'll be able to help you in return !

Have a nice day !

GeekMoxie

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Welcome!
I'm a newbie as well, and have found that this forum is a great resource. Hope you find the solutions you are looking for!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, everyone! We're glad you've found this place useful, and hope you continue to enjoy yourselves here!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Nice to meet you, everyone !

Not much to say about my humble self, exepted that I'm the lucky possessor of a Motorola Droid X2, and that I'm here because of some littles problems about this little one.

I would like to thank all you you being a wonderfull and helpfull community that helped me numerous times. I hope that some day, i'll be able to help you in return !

Have a nice day !

Welcome!
I'm a newbie as well, and have found that this forum is a great resource. Hope you find the solutions you are looking for!

Hello. I am also a newbie. This is a very good forum. I enjoy helping people and everyones advice is very useful.

Welcome to Android Central.
To the OP: What problems are you having?

Keyru

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.
To the OP: What problems are you having?

I already posted about that, in the Motorola Droid X2 section :) ! It's a problem concerning apps activation when I plug my headset in the phone....

Thank you all for gretting me ! And thanks again for your help !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol