lee_michael_f92

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys! Glad to be back here... I was on Blackberry First, then android, then jump shipped to Apple/ios back to Blackberry (BB10) and now i'm on my way back to some android!

I love tech and I cant wait to be part of the community here. I can also be found over on crackberry too. Look me up guys :D

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys! Glad to be back here... I was on Blackberry First, then android, then jump shipped to Apple/ios back to Blackberry (BB10) and now i'm on my way back to some android!

I love tech and I cant wait to be part of the community here. I can also be found over on crackberry too. Look me up guys :D

Welcome back to Android.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes I am :) although I like the form factor and size of the S4, I love the Faux Leather on the N3. Makes it look more premium. Perhaps Sammy will bring this to the S5? ;)
At this point, anything is possible. The flagship Galaxy line should be due for a design change. This could be one of many options as we await the eventual announcement of any new Samsung flagship devices - I'm thinking something with a more "premium" form factor, possibly something with metal akin to the HTC One. But its anyone's guess at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech