Help!!

I have a motorola droid 4g and I am having massive problems with AOL email...I started to get copies of emails I sent out (even though I only hit reply NOT reply all) so I deleted the
    account and reinstalled...I never go my old messages back again..Plus it is still doing it and I am not getting all my new messages (I compared the messages on Computer to ones on
    phone..) And the system is so SLOW!! I would bake cookies for anyone who could help me because I am not a teckie...
    Any suggestions???
    09-12-2013 07:35 PM
    Motorola Droid 4G? Which one because there's a lot. Which ever device you have check out the device specific forum and ask for help there. You're more likely to get people who have dealt with this before there.

Droid Mini
    Droid Ultra
    Droid Maxx

Droid RAZR M
    Droid RAZR HD
    Droid RAZR HD Maxx

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
    09-12-2013 09:11 PM
    Help!!

I have a motorola droid 4g and I am having massive problems with AOL email...I started to get copies of emails I sent out (even though I only hit reply NOT reply all) so I deleted the
    account and reinstalled...I never go my old messages back again..Plus it is still doing it and I am not getting all my new messages (I compared the messages on Computer to ones on
    phone..) And the system is so SLOW!! I would bake cookies for anyone who could help me because I am not a teckie...
    Any suggestions???
    Welcome to the forums!
    Have you contacted AOL? It may be the app, not the phone.
    09-12-2013 10:04 PM