Carrier delays and future android phone

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I apologize for the lack of originality in the title I couldn't really think of anything else. Anyways, was once a past iPhone owner and macbook owner. Last iPhone I owned was a 3GS and I grew envious of android growing (like the GSII at the time) and even jailbroke my iPhone just to make it look like an android. First Android device was TF101 and I loved it and got it on Black Friday. No longer have it anymore. Now rocking my TF300T which has new life thanks to pac rom and no thanks to ASUS breaking bluetooth. Had a Sprint Epic Touch 4G at one point but a year later the power button went crazy and as hard as I tried even took it to a sprint store there was no saving the phone. Dad's friend who has a friend who works for motorola got me a Motorola Xoom and I rooted it and put CM10 on it. Having two tablets is fun I see why some people do it but I use my TF300T more and mostly because of the keyboard. Currently have a cheap LG verizon flip phone that I need to save my number when I cancelled sprint. At least it has a full qwerty keyboard and is actually very good texting.

Right now just waiting til I move to FL next month so I can decide on a carrier. Really want to go with t-mobile for unlocked bootloaders and unlimited data but might have to bite the bullet and go with AT&T or Verizon. Want the GN3 or maybe Nexus 5. I've done a lot of extensive research on the top tier phones right now and the Galaxy Note 3 seems like the winner thus far. I sometimes actually use my tablet as a phone too even though it's bulky voip apps work perfect and I use it in my car for GPS sometimes too with my clear spot. Sorry this was a bit lengthy but I've been an android enthusiast ever since I got my TF101. It's a bit strange that I've just gotten into android websites such as this one but I want to be more active and I have been reading the forums lately and articles on Android Central and really like these forums and the site. Oh and I also have a vita it's the only gaming device I have since I had to sell my PS3 earlier this year. And yes I freaking love my vita just need more memory for it.

Well that's my long winded introduction I hope to be active here and learn much more about android. Thank you.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I apologize for the lack of originality in the title I couldn't really think of anything else. Anyways, was once a past iPhone owner and macbook owner. Last iPhone I owned was a 3GS and I grew envious of android growing (like the GSII at the time) and even jailbroke my iPhone just to make it look like an android. First Android device was TF101 and I loved it and got it on Black Friday. No longer have it anymore. Now rocking my TF300T which has new life thanks to pac rom and no thanks to ASUS breaking bluetooth. Had a Sprint Epic Touch 4G at one point but a year later the power button went crazy and as hard as I tried even took it to a sprint store there was no saving the phone. Dad's friend who has a friend who works for motorola got me a Motorola Xoom and I rooted it and put CM10 on it. Having two tablets is fun I see why some people do it but I use my TF300T more and mostly because of the keyboard. Currently have a cheap LG verizon flip phone that I need to save my number when I cancelled sprint. At least it has a full qwerty keyboard and is actually very good texting.

Right now just waiting til I move to FL next month so I can decide on a carrier. Really want to go with t-mobile for unlocked bootloaders and unlimited data but might have to bite the bullet and go with AT&T or Verizon. Want the GN3 or maybe Nexus 5. I've done a lot of extensive research on the top tier phones right now and the Galaxy Note 3 seems like the winner thus far. I sometimes actually use my tablet as a phone too even though it's bulky voip apps work perfect and I use it in my car for GPS sometimes too with my clear spot. Sorry this was a bit lengthy but I've been an android enthusiast ever since I got my TF101. It's a bit strange that I've just gotten into android websites such as this one but I want to be more active and I have been reading the forums lately and articles on Android Central and really like these forums and the site. Oh and I also have a vita it's the only gaming device I have since I had to sell my PS3 earlier this year. And yes I freaking love my vita just need more memory for it.

Well that's my long winded introduction I hope to be active here and learn much more about android. Thank you.

Posted via Android Central App

Welcome to the forums. There is no reason you can't play with devices now. Never hurts to make absolutely sure that 'phone X' is the one you want. As for researching carriers, try Sensorly .com. That site complies actual user coverage and strength. To a degree, they are a little more accurate than the carrier maps.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon