Android Fan Boy

NexusNick123

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
So I have been a Android user now for over a year I used to have the first Android that came out but was not the best so I jumped to Apple. I used to laugh when people puled out their Note 2 GS3 and used to say why do you want a phone with a big screen so on and so on...But then after years went by and everyone had an iPhone I got bored at pulling my phone out and matching the older lady next to me (lol). And so I jump back to Android and I don't think I'm leaving again, also being in the tech field I think trying all platforms is good...Now I like pulling out my Nexus 5 and seeing no one around me has it and they all love it...I still like to play with Apple's new phones in the stores but will not get one again..So does any one else have a story like mine about why they switch from any other platform to Android, or even if you were Android from the start..But the Android world is better than Apple and also the users as well :) share your stories... :)

Algus

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, people see my giant monster hands and aren't surprised that I own a Note lol.

Welcome aboard! This is a huge community and pretty friendly outside of the politics boards! :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So I have been a Android user now for over a year I used to have the first Android that came out but was not the best so I jumped to Apple. I used to laugh when people puled out their Note 2 GS3 and used to say why do you want a phone with a big screen so on and so on...But then after years went by and everyone had an iPhone I got bored at pulling my phone out and matching the older lady next to me (lol). And so I jump back to Android and I don't think I'm leaving again, also being in the tech field I think trying all platforms is good...Now I like pulling out my Nexus 5 and seeing no one around me has it and they all love it...I still like to play with Apple's new phones in the stores but will not get one again..So does any one else have a story like mine about why they switch from any other platform to Android, or even if you were Android from the start..But the Android world is better than Apple and also the users as well :) share your stories... :)

Welcome to the forums.
My story ended with Apple when my iPod Nano 2nd gen got an update that forced album art on it. I lost nearly a third of my space due to my 'update'.

Sent from a Slim Tab 2.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to AC.

My story with Apple ended last weekend when I traded in my iPad2 at target for $200. Sure I have to get an Air to replace it, but that goes to someone else. Apple-free now.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

My story with Apple just ended, happily, this past weekend when some poor sucker paid more for my iPhone 5s than I did. Word has it that there's one born every minute!

Glad to have you with us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome