Howdy. Greetings from sunny UK

RobotHeaven

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey all
I've just got an LG G2 and i'm pretty impressed. I've been a mobile phone geek for about 10 years or so, so i'm not too new to the world of Android and mobiles.
Here to find some new and useful info/experiences to get the most from my phone, as well as helping out others from time to time where i can

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do they actually say "Howdy" in the UK? I thought it was all, "Cheerio," and "Pip pip!";)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey all
I've just got an LG G2 and i'm pretty impressed. I've been a mobile phone geek for about 10 years or so, so i'm not too new to the world of Android and mobiles.
Here to find some new and useful info/experiences to get the most from my phone, as well as helping out others from time to time where i can

Welcome to the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

RobotHeaven

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Cheers guys!

Do they actually say "Howdy" in the UK? I thought it was all, "Cheerio," and "Pip pip!";)
Hehe no, it's just a cutesy term to me. Actually, i've heard more people say "howdy" than "cheerio", and never once heard "pip pip" or "jolly good show old chap"

I also considered an LG G2 but can't seem to let go of my Maxx. :D
You should go for it! It's a reall cool phone. I can't compare to the Maxx because i don't think that's sold over here but i've heard it's pretty sound

Last edited:

RobotHeaven

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Haalcyon.

Actually i'd bookmarked that thread before i got my phone just in case, but i don't seem to have any lag. Thankfully. Thaanks anyway!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! Jump on in and lend a hand when you see the opportunity!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon