Sperk389

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi All, im new here but have alot of experience with both Android and Forums ... i have alot to give and im willing to help ...

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi All, im new here but have alot of experience with both Android and Forums ... i have alot to give and im willing to help ...

Welcome to the forums.
What device do you have?

From a Sprint Moto X using the AC Forums app.

Attachments

• 1387320992476.jpg
    1387320992476.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 15

Sperk389

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Sorry not been here for a while work and xmas ... im sure you all understand.
Welcome to the forums.
What device do you have?
I have the LG G2 (rooted), new to me as ive been an apple user for the last 2 yrs. Before that i had an awesome Experia X10 fully rooted with modded roms, loved it at first but after a couple of years it seemed dated and slow compared to the iphone 4s i replaced it with. Back to good old Android now and loving it...

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
That's good to hear. Android has come along ways, and the newer high end devices and OS are great. Heck, even low to mid range devices are becoming awesome choices.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Sorry not been here for a while work and xmas ... im sure you all understand.

I have the LG G2 (rooted), new to me as ive been an apple user for the last 2 yrs. Before that i had an awesome Experia X10 fully rooted with modded roms, loved it at first but after a couple of years it seemed dated and slow compared to the iphone 4s i replaced it with. Back to good old Android now and loving it...

Welcome to AC and back to Android :)

Posted via Android Central App