Hi. Glad To Be Here

pianoman8849

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi. A couple of days ago, I purchased a Galaxy S4. So far, so good. I had a Motorola Atrix for about a year and, before that, a Black Berry Style. The BB got dropped into the sink and got baptized so it was toast. The Atrix was good but had some features that I just didn't like. So, this time around, I really "looked before I leaped".

I did a lot of research before getting a new phone and I nearly bought a HTC One but I liked the look of the S4 and even the garnet red colour of it. I look forward to reading articles in this forum and search for issues as I learn how to use this device. So, you might expect from questions periodically, be then intelligent or stupid:)

Thanks.........Rod........Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi. A couple of days ago, I purchased a Galaxy S4. So far, so good. I had a Motorola Atrix for about a year and, before that, a Black Berry Style. The BB got dropped into the sink and got baptized so it was toast. The Atrix was good but had some features that I just didn't like. So, this time around, I really "looked before I leaped".

I did a lot of research before getting a new phone and I nearly bought a HTC One but I liked the look of the S4 and even the garnet red colour of it. I look forward to reading articles in this forum and search for issues as I learn how to use this device. So, you might expect from questions periodically, be then intelligent or stupid:)

Welcome to AC Forums!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Researching your next device really helps, especially when you know what to look for instead of walking in and getting the daily special being thrown at every customer walking in the door.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to the forums!

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Attachments

• 1389045712423.jpg
    1389045712423.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member