what app is this

speedilad

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
app icon.jpg

Can anyone tell me what app this is. (The icon on the bottom right with a face, a green phone and the word MOBILE). It is a favorites dialer app. clicking on it expands to pictures of my favorites (I put them there).. clicking on a favorite will dial that favorite.. I had to reset my phone and I did not predetermine what the app was. Now I can't find it anywhere in playstore... Thanks so very much... Frustrated..

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
You can see a list of all the apps you downloaded. Go to Play>Menu>My Apps. This should bring you to your installed list. If you swipe to the right, you will see your list of apps that have been installed using that Gmail.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! That's just a folder, not an app, and it's full of your Direct Dial widgets. You can create folders anywhere on the homescreen, including in the Favorites Tray along the bottom. You can label the folder by tapping it to open it up, then tapping the lower edge (it might say "Unnamed" to begin with).

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You can create a folder anywhere by simply moving one app shortcut icon onto another one. Once the folder is created, you can continue to put more icons into it simply by dragging and dropping.

You can create more Direct Dial widgets by pressing and holding in any blank spot of the homescreen until you get the option to place a widget (or just open the App Drawer and select Widgets). Then look for Direct Dial, press and hold it until you can drag it, then drag it and drop it into any open spot on the homescreen. It will then ask you which contact phone number you want. Voila! You've created a new Direct Dial widget.

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! Yup, that's a folder with direct dial for contacts - not a bad idea actually and something I might do myself :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
On my previous phone, I used to have a page full of Direct Dial widgets to the right of the main homescreen, and my app folders on the page to the left of the main homescreen. Now that I have Nexus 5 (with the Google Experience Launcher that has Google Now to the left of the main homescreen, I changed it so that all of my Direct Dial widgets are in a folder on the main homescreen, so that I wouldn't have to scroll to the right multiple times for my app folders and my Direct Dial.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo